Yearly Round-up of Android Threat Landscape
What’s inside the Android Threat Landscape Report?
The Android ecosystem has billions of users worldwide, with a global market share of 75 percent in the mobile market.
Projections indicate that there will be 7.5 billion mobile users by 2026, the majority of them on Android.
With this rise in users, there is a proportionate rise in the Threat Actors, cyberattacks, and malicious software targeting Android users.
This report covers the current Android Threat Landscape's strategic importance and highlights prevalent banking trojans, active cyber campaigns, and APT attacks.
Download the report to know -
- Threat Actor focus on upgrading their malware to suit multiple malicious purposes
- Banking trojans resurfacing with new capabilities
- Android malware adopting new techniques to evade detection
- APT groups leveraging Android malware to spy on their targets
- Phishing campaigns actively used to distribute Android malware